FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Does the Public Works department pick up electronics and tires?

No, these must be taken to designated drop-off areas in Sampson County

What do I do if my trash can disappears or breaks?

Replacement trash cans may be obtained by contacting the town's Utility Department at (910) 525-4121. For broken cans, you may also contact this number. These cans are not owned by the Town of Roseboro. 

When is trash/recycling picked up?

Recycling may be dropped off at the central location behind Town Hall. Residential trash is picked up on Friday mornings. This must be out no later than 6:00 a.m. or will be left until the next pick up cycle. 

Will the town pick up yard debris?

The Public Works does pick up yard debris small limbs, leaves, pine straw, and clippings. The town generally picks up yard debris the first week of each month.